最終更新：ID:J85JmvOhbQ 2015年10月06日(火) 12:16:29履歴
- [1.83] [Lua] IsDocked() function added, and GetHealthFraction() added to SelfAwareness API
- [1.83] [Lua] Friendlies info API added for finding friendly construct information
- [1.83] [Lua] Lua stabilitiy improvements
- [1.83] [bug fix] broke weapon control in 1.82 ( tied it to camera not character body)
- [1.82] [bug fix] player control area for weapons and vehicle controllers fixed (broken in 1.80)
- [1.82] [bug fix] jump and down (space and alt) are remappable
- [1.82] [bug fix] projected area recalculation (for drag) broken in a previous patch
- [1.82] [bug fix] Issue with custom jet being able to run with a negative value and cause bugs/glitches
- [1.82] [bug fix] Smokes block Laser Missile Defence as intended (broken in a recent patch)
- [1.82] [bug fix] Naval AI pathfinding crashes fixed
- [1.82] If permissions to read/write to the FtD folder are lost you will be alerted on the main menu
- [1.82] [bug fix] Player no longer starts at war with the Grey Talons
One of the main changes here is for people who are having difficulty loading their saved progress and seeing their blueprints. I believe that is because they have lost read and/or write access to the FtD folder. If this is the case you will see warning messages (very obvious) on the main menu. Please report these to me if you see them.
- [1.81] Lua crash fixed when getting target info for a construct with no repaired blocks
- [1.81] Laser Missile Defense will now forget missiles once they go underwater or have not been spotted for a while
- [1.81] Sonar targeting stabilized (No longer swaps targets often, maintains lock on a single block unless it is destroyed.)
- [1.81] Proximity fuse visualization fixed.
- [1.81] Fixed a bug with scrapping out of play constructs in campaign.
- [1.81] Nose-cone missile components will be removed from missiles if placed at non-nose-positions.
- [1.80] Turrets will not be repaired unless the hull below them is repaired
- [1.80] Capturing and repairing works on vehicles with multiple mainframes
- [1.80] Turret and spinner control collision detection fixed
- [1.80] Various other fixes (Including laser connectors breaking while on spin blocks occasionally)
- [1.80] Amendments to Built in vehicles, campaigns and missions
- [1.80] Lua box code not executed in multiplayer clients -Just the host machine. (Lua will not crash multiplayer games unless it crashes the host)